As I was looking at what’s new in the branding world (yes, that really is what I do in my free time) I stumbled upon this video from the Norwich Business School at the University of East Anglia. I think this video gives a perfect definition of what branding actually is, and why it is so important to have a great brand behind a product. I’ll still be writing a regular post sometime this week, but this video was too good to not share with everyone. Enjoy!
WebsitePlease check out my website at amandamargaretburke.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dear Burson-Marsteller, This is Why I Make the Perfect #HBSI2013 Candidate
- Expanding Awareness of Your Brand’s Position through PSAs: A Look at AT&T’s “It Can Wait” Campaign
- I’m Not Gonna Teach You How To Clap, Sing and Bounce Simultaneously, But I Will Teach You What Sorority Recruitment Taught Me About Personal Branding
- Hats Off To Moms At The 2012 London Olympic Games
- I Went To Europe And All I Thought About Was Branding
My Categories of Posts